Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Fit Review: Kat Kitten Heel



Let me just say: I wish I had purchased these sooner! I've had many opportunities to buy the Kat Kitten Heel. They are a few years old and have been in every online sale I have shopped since 2013. I was pleasantly surprised to stumble across a pair, as I've mentioned before, from Lady Bird boutique in San Marino, CA while searching for some items I was having difficulty finding, for only $25. These shoes retail for $198 so that is a fantastic price and they didn't end up being what I anticipated to be a little bit of a gaudy color, which is even more of a bonus!

The green color matches a TON of the Lilly in my closet (notably Chomp Chomp, Just Add Mint, and Later Gator, and it can even be worn with more neutral colors like a combination of navy and white. Not to mention the heel is perfectly suited for work since it's only about an inch and a half and the shoe itself has a slight cushion, so you barely feel like you're wearing heels at all! The patent leather did not bother my sensitive skin or cause it to tear, and I wore these for about five hours. Typically I can do three hours max in heels, but the combination of the comfort and low heel of the Kat makes it plausible to wear these all day. 

The Kat has a petite bow on the shoe right below the toe. They are multipurpose and can be worn with just about anything. They're super cute and classy looking and come in a variety of colors to boot! Every Lilly lover needs a pair... Just IMO. The toe is a bit narrow so this probably is not the ideal shoe for a wide foot. It seems to run a teensy bit big to compensate, so if you aren't sure, go a half size down. I have worn everything from a 6 to a 7.5 in Lilly and I took a 6.5 in these, which fit perfectly. 

Cons: narrow toe
Pros: cute, classy, versatile, Lilly color palette, great quality and fit

No comments:

Post a Comment