Tuesday, November 18, 2014

OOTD 11/18

****Edit: sorry for the delay. We had to rewrite this post because it somehow got deleted!****

Carol Anne (with her new iPhone 6+!!!)
Navy cotton cardigan ($24, Target.com); Leyton shift dress ($198, LillyPulitzer.com); Tortoise and gold bangles (GWP, Lilly Pulitzer); Steve Madden camel wedge boots, Nordstrom Rack); Stacked pearl necklace ($27.50, J. Crew Factory).

Fit review of the Leyton shift dress: I took a small in this (I am a size 4) and it fits nearly perfect. My only critique is that it is too narrow in the waist (as is most of the new collection due to sizing changes) though it does stretch so my complaint should only be noted for those with a little bit of a tummy like I have on my otherwise petite frame. I have a larger chest (34D) and the small was perfectly accomodating up top. The engineered print is slimming as well!

Fit review of the tortoise & gold bangles: These are BY FAR one of my favorite Lilly GWPs! They look fantastic with all of my Lilly and I wear them nearly every day!

Melanie says: Carol Anne transitioned the Layton dress perfectly by pairing it with a navy cardigan. Perfect classic piece. The brown boots gives her look a relaxed chic vibe. The pearls are the perfect for a classy look. She's on point with this outfit!! 

Melanie:

Hot pink overcoat ($298, Ann Taylor Loft); Rylee shift dress ($258, LillyPulitzer.com); Grey leather boots ($80, belk.com); Gold necklace with crystal detailing ($98, Ann Taylor Loft); Hue navy opaque tights ($20, Dillards.com)

Fit review of the Rylee shift dress: COMING SOON

 Carol Anne says: I am SO in love with the "Not Too Catty" Riley shift, and Melanie looks gorgeous in it! She is always so well styled without being over the top. The pink overcoat adds a perfect pop of color and the navy tights tie the whole outfit together. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment