Sunday, January 4, 2015

APS SALE

Sale FAQ from LillyPulitzer.com here!
 
IT'S STILL THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR... Because the Lilly biannual sale goes live tomorrow at 8am EST! Get your lists ready and be prepared for some MAJOR steals on clothes, accessories, and more!
 
Click on the Sale FAQ above, especially if this is your first time shopping the online sale. This will be my fourth go-around and so I'm well versed in the process, but I don't want anyone to miss out on any of the pieces they love, so I've included this in this post so as to help out the newbies as a seasoned Lilly sale veteran!
 
Though I don't really NEED any more Lilly, there are a few pieces that I'm hoping will make it through from my cart to my front door within the coming month. I'm on a very tight budget so I will be shopping carefully and minimizing my purchases, however, my list is pretty extensive since I'm not sure if all of these pieces will be available or if I'll be able to secure them!
 
*FINGERS CROSSED* that I am able to grab this Tara Fringe Kimono during the APS sale!!!
 
Here are a few of the pieces I'm hoping to buy!
1) Critter Cuff
2) Resort White Worth Skinny Mini, size 2 or 4
3) Catch the Stripe Rogan top, size small
4) Fountain Hopping Delia, size 6
5) Catch the Stripe Tara Fringe Kimono, size small
6) Pink Tomato Elsa, size small
 
 
Best of luck to everyone, I hope you're all able to cap off this wonderful holiday season with some fabulous Lilly finds! Don't forget that many of the Lilly signature stores also participate in the APS event. Stores like Mica & Molly's, Ocean Palm, Boutique MariMac, Pink Tangerine, C. Orrico and Lyme of Southern Pines all participate and I've found some spectacular deals at these stores during Lilly sales! If you have any questions drop me a line, I'll be happy to help you out!
 
HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment