Monday, January 19, 2015

#OOTD

HAPPY MLK DAY!




Before I step in for my shift tonight, here's a glimpse of my outfit (and my custom Elephant Ears steering wheel, shout out to mammajane of etsy.com). 


Two of these pieces are new items I purchased this week. (See previous post on finding January deals for details!) You can't see my shoes, but I am wearing my gold Jack Rogers Regina flats (available at Dillards for $99!) The Etta top, originally priced $128, was purchased earlier this year at my Dillards location. I love it! It's airier than the Elsa due to the fabric (it's a cotton/poly blend I'm pretty sure) but it's got a nice weight and embroidery around the chest area with a little v-neck. It isn't quite the length of a tunic. I'd say it's closest relatives are the Briony and Moxy tops (pictured below). Off to work I go! If you are looking for some spectacular deals let me know and I will provide you with the contact info for Melanie and myself. 

The Briony top and Moxy are the closest tops to the Etta.

Wear pink & make the boys wink tonight! Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment