Sunday, January 18, 2015

Product Review: On the Rocks Necklace

As a whole, I think Resort was my favorite collection of 2014: there wasn't a single piece produced that I wouldn't wear.
Lilly Pulitzer "On the Rocks" Necklace, $88.

That being said, one of my favorite Lilly purchases EVER is the On the Rocks beaded necklace. It's pretty much all that and a bag of chips; a menagerie of pearls, diamonds, and gold all with a signature Lilly finish. I bought it out of sheer impulsivity to complete my last minute NYE outfit, and haven't regretted it since the second my receipt printed.

At $88, it's a pretty steeply priced accessory for not being a David Yurman or James Avery piece, but it looks at least twice its value and is worth every penny and compliment it recieves (and I've gotten at least two each time I've worn it)!

I also wore it recently to a cocktail party for EY at Hotel Zaza in Houston. I wore it with the Lilly Pulitzer Betty slip dress in Almond Jacquard Packin' Heat and a pair of gold patent leather BCBG pumps (and will substitute those for gold McKim wedges or the Kristin resort wedge in the summer to come!) 


Little did I know, there was a shot of rum in each champagne glass. Whoops. Tipsy but classy as always with my handsome date!

Overall product review: 💋💋💋💋💋 (5 smooches)




No comments:

Post a Comment